SGSIII considered a Phablet?

Is the SGSIII considered a phablet?

• Total voters

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered mine today (to keep the unlimited plan alive, like so many others...)

Just thinking - does a "phablet" have to come with a stylus/pen? This is almost as big as the Note - if VzW had the Note, I would be on it, like Oprah on a ham sandwich. But I think the SGSIII is a nice blend of pocketable phone and movie-viewing goodness. Do you really have to rock this and a tablet?

What do all you guys :p and gals O:) think?

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered mine today (to keep the unlimited plan alive, like so many others...)

Just thinking - does a "phablet" have to come with a stylus/pen? This is almost as big as the Note - if VzW had the Note, I would be on it, like Oprah on a ham sandwich. But I think the SGSIII is a nice blend of pocketable phone and movie-viewing goodness. Do you really have to rock this and a tablet?

What do all you guys :p and gals O:) think?

No, is no way close to the note, I have Gnex and when I put it next to the note. The note to me was a big difference I couldn't believe how big the note screen was compared to my Gnex. Now the s3 is just a little larger than the GNex. So no the s3 is not consider a phablet

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Geikamir

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't think it counts as one, but I do think its enough to get by without needing a separate device.

However, if the Note 2 comes to Verizon there's a very good chance this S3 is going straight to ebay.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
The note is a phablet. I played with a one x today( which has very similar dimensions to the sgs3) and it felt really good in hand. The note is a huge device and yeah it can be called a phablet but the sgs3 isn't in the same category.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance