Anyone going streaking?

Wrapping it up or going naked?

• Total voters

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
;):cool::p

I ordered some TPU cases so far.. a cheap clear one from eBay and a Cruzerlite Androdified case... but I'm thinking I may just use a replacement battery door which pretty much wraps the whole back of the phone and replace those as they become scratched. Obviously this is not going to protect the phone from a fall.. but it could be used as a resting spot for laying the phone down on surfaces.

Last edited:

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
????? Sure??? Edit: Ohh now this makes sense, on the mobile app you cant view polls and all it showed was the smiley faces lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok, doors not branded at least I know they are some options all ready available.
:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Bullfrog1337

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I picked up some of the Cruzerlite Androdified case too (Clear & Translucent Teal). I hate bulking it up too much. BUT..... just earlier today my wife dropped her Razr on the concrete. If not for that TPU case it would have had some seriously banged up corners. As much as I want to run the GS3 naked....I've gotta bag it.

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm leaning toward not having a case, but still not sure. I much prefer the look and feel of a 'naked' device, but a case can come in handy for the inevitable drops. Even then though unless you have a huge case, any drop can damage the phone no matter what. It's a tough decision. :-\

mimsiesboy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Got the 3 for the price of 2 deal on cruzerlite cases code b2g1 yeah.Now if I only had the 2 phones I ordered, sooner than later I hope.

dkeven

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
picking up the otterbox defender whenever it comes out, I work in a concrete and steel environment have dropped the bionic from top of 12 foot ladder on unforgiving steel plate, bounced out of belt clip no damage, dropped from head height numerous times no damage, will hope to continue the streak.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a TPU case so that I will have a case when my SGSIII arrives. Since I will need to make this phone last, I have to take care of it. Will probably pick up an Otterbox Commuter after I get my phone.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I went ahead and got the clear Cruzerlite Androdified case.
It's suppose to be here Wednesday, free shipping of amazon.
I already ordered an screen protector the other day.
Now "if" only the phone would get here then :cool:

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I went ahead and got the clear Cruzerlite Androdified case.
It's suppose to be here Wednesday, free shipping of amazon.
I already ordered an screen protector the other day.
Now "if" only the phone would get here then :cool:

Which screen protector did you get?

Sent using Tapatalk 2

quake101

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I would like to get a Steinheil Ultra Crystal screen protector, but I find it hard to pay more for it than the Cruzerlite case... *sigh*

Any discount codes?

Ultrapale

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
I've been looking at the cases and screen protectors and I think I may go with a pouch. Similar to the ones that came with blackberries. Basically protected and I will still get the case-less feel while I am using it.

kjnangre

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I've been looking at the cases and screen protectors and I think I may go with a pouch. Similar to the ones that came with blackberries. Basically protected and I will still get the case-less feel while I am using it.

I bought and received this. Looks great! I've got my iPhone 4 in there now till my S3 arrives :)

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I would like to get a Steinheil Ultra Crystal screen protector, but I find it hard to pay more for it than the Cruzerlite case... *sigh*

Any discount codes?

Actually since you get 2 screen protectors ,they are slightly less then the price of case.Being around 7 dollars a piece.
I dont know of any discount codes btw.

jmcharles

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Going with a pouch. Had a case on my Incredible and kept taking it off cuz I'd get sick of it! Just put it in the pouch when I'm not using it. Which one to get is a different story...

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles