What phone are you coming from?

WhoMe

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
1. Palm Pre 2. HTC Thunberbolt 3. Rezound.

Cut my smatyphone teeth on the Pre and I was hooked with the gadetry of it all. Customizing the mini computers became my obsession. But well, we know what happened to poor WebOS and the Pre's dated hardware started to feel old soo...

Grabbed a T-Bolt on a one year contract. The aging Pre and the thought that unlimited was in danger WAAAY back then made me do it. I rooted it pretty quick and overall thought it was a pretty solid phone. Battery wasnt worth crap but I had a great time learning Android with it.

Upgraded to a Rezound when it went on sale for 50 bucks...got it pretty much cause it was 50 bucks and a pretty decent spec boost.

Two months later, PANIC oh no unlimited is being killed. Lemme preorder the latest and greatest while I can still get it cheap.

Thank god for the family plan and its many upgrades.

Last edited:

48dodge

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
HTC Incredible. Kept it stock for a long time then rooted to get tethering. Then discovered MIUI. Things were going great until they quit updating. Now on drkHD cm9 a9

Will1524

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
A lot of you seem to be coming from the gnex are you people ed? Are you really going to go out and spend all that money for a phone that is pretty much the same as the one you have. I understand.d if your coming from an original Droid or a Droid incredible. But if you people seriously can't stick with a high end phone for 2 years then what will make you think that you will stick with the s3 for 2 years. What happens when the s4 comes out what will you just abandon your s3 and dish out 500+ for a new phone. Its pretty sick because I had the original backflip at&t's first android phone. And that thing was a piece of and I'm just now getting the s3 because I was patient enough to wait for the phone I really wanted. I could have gotten a new phone in December....... rich brats

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

g1toevo678

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
A lot of you seem to be coming from the gnex are you people ed? Are you really going to go out and spend all that money for a phone that is pretty much the same as the one you have. I understand.d if your coming from an original Droid or a Droid incredible. But if you people seriously can't stick with a high end phone for 2 years then what will make you think that you will stick with the s3 for 2 years. What happens when the s4 comes out what will you just abandon your s3 and dish out 500+ for a new phone. Its pretty sick because I had the original backflip at&t's first android phone. And that thing was a piece of and I'm just now getting the s3 because I was patient enough to wait for the phone I really wanted. I could have gotten a new phone in December....... rich brats

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

A public service announcement from occupy wall street?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante