What phone are you coming from?

trickster.tao

May 8, 2010
Visit site
So lots of us are getting the GS3 (blue with the 32 geebees). But what phones are people coming from? I've managed to hold onto my original Droid Incredible thanks to rooting. Nothing since has made me feel like I need an upgrade until now. Well, that and locking in unlimited, unthrottled data for the next 2 years.

syrianrue

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
samsung gs1, aka fascinate..running ics, but its time for a real speed-demon phone and lte coverage in my area is rocking, now send me my damn white 32gb s3

broadwayblues

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
GNex, and when I got that phone I thought that it was going to finally be the phone that I stick with for the whole 2 years.
:confused:
Kinda felt that way about my first wife.
:cool:

jwm049

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
I am coming from the iPhone 4. It was a fine phone but i wanted a little more. Hello android! This will be my first android.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The last phone that I acquired was a 4.7" HTC LTE smartphone. Before that, I had a few HTC HD LTE smartphones as well. Before that, I had the first LTE smartphone, which, you guessed it, was HTC as well.

Last edited:

NightxFall

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
A HUGE jump for me... The LG Ally. I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do with all that power in a phone...lol

Sent from my Ally using Android Central Forums

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Droid Incredible rooted with the digitizer replaced twice and a dead speaker. It's limping its way to retirement as an music/game device once the S III comes.

AndrewWestSide

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Droid Incredible. Had the Galaxy Nexus for a week then they announced the SIII. Took it back and decided a month of waiting would be worth it! My Droid Incredible has been replaced once after the screen died, now this one does whatever it wants.