Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
8b379e1a-0258-27b4.jpg

sent from my S3

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know what Westher App is in Post 137 Page 6??
Sorry Could not figure out how to add the Posts Screen Shot

The weather app in that post is 1weather from the playstore.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ressweather&feature=nav_result&token=0_pRdb74.

To add screenshot to android central via computer and have it show up full size . I add my photos to a site such as photobucket and copy the " image" link or Image Code (fourth one in list and paste it into my post).
From Tapatalk you just have to attach screenshot to tapatalk post by taging the camera picture in your Tapatalk post and it gives you the option of adding pictures from your galley .From there you have the option of adding it Full size or Small size .

Last edited:

lbkiml

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
How do you change the layout of the 1weather widget? Mine look like a circle with at thermometer an umbrella

Also, what did you use to change the color of the battery meter?

I dont think you can change the layout of 1weather widget,so its just going to look like that post#137 on page 6

I am rooted and flashed the ICB toggle icons and it changed my battery to blue

Last edited:

Since9600

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Daughter again...
attachment.php

...And just because... I just so happened to have Gumby, Pokey, Bacon and miniature martini glasses laying around...
attachment.php

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
What about that weather widget?

The 1weather widget was what I was refering to .That looks like the one on post #137.I guess your looks like that ?I dont think you can change that layout ,which they would have some options to be able to .I havent used it in awhile ,I use Beweather now .

lbkiml

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
The 1weather widget was what I was refering to .That looks like the one on post #137.I guess your looks like that ?I dont think you can change that layout ,which they would have some options to be able to .I havent used it in awhile ,I use Beweather now .

I was talking about rpz3.14's weather widget. Just wondering which one that one is.
I've been on the search for something simple to follow my b/w theme home screen.
Nothing too crazy with radar or anything.

rpz3.14

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I was talking about rpz3.14's weather widget. Just wondering which one that one is.
I've been on the search for something simple to follow my b/w theme home screen.
Nothing too crazy with radar or anything.

That's from Beautiful Widgets (Beautiful Weather 4x1), skin name is Vos-SemiSense Minimal White.

Edit: I should also point out that this is using SS launcher, so the weather widget doesn't include the large date in the background. Here's another screenshot with that weather theme in a simpler setup.

Screenshot_2012-08-09-07-37-49.png

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Loving it.... :):D This is the only device i haven't had to do anything to it to enjoy it... I'm running stock mostly and loving it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1