Galaxy S3 Screenshots: Share them here!

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S III Screenshots: Share them here!

screenshot2012071023044.png

screenshot2012071023062.png

didiwags

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site

Great shots! I am a nerd cause my nephew came over with his tonight and the first thing I had Him try was the palm swipe to take a screenshot! Yeah it made both our days lol
The joys of having a nephew close in age we like the same things! Lol

Last edited:

sirk0rebreg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

i am having a hell of a time trying to do the palm swipe for the screenshot...just cannot get it to work, and yes the motion is enabled

anyone else having this hard of a time?

SuperMarioVT

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
i am having a hell of a time trying to do the palm swipe for the screenshot...just cannot get it to work, and yes the motion is enabled

just hold volume down plus the power button and it will take a screen shot as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Prozak

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Dumb question.. Is your hand touching the screen? The "blade" of my hand starts at the right bezel (think karate chop) then goes to the left bezel. Have yet to have it not work.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: sirk0rebreg

sirk0rebreg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

Dumb question.. Is your hand touching the screen? The "blade" of my hand starts at the right bezel (think karate chop) then goes to the left bezel. Have yet to have it not work.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

my hand was not touching the screen...i tried it again with my hand on the screen and it worked, thanks!

TetsujinWave

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site

This is day 2 with the GS3--I'm going to do more customizing later on, but this is what I have right now. The clock is from Beautiful Widgets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo