See it in person?

Bbeelzebub

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Just came back from T-Mo and saw them in person. I ordered blue and have been nervous it would be fug.

OMG. It's gorgeous in blue! It looks really nice and feels great in hand. Cannot wait to get mine now! Hurry up Big Red!

kjung7

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I stopped in T-Mobile and finally saw one in person. Even though I've read a bunch of reviews, I was surprised at how solid the phone really feels. I loved the screen, but I am coming from a Thunderbolt, so of course it would be a huge improvement. I tested out S-voice, and it did everything I asked it to (set an alarm, directions to a neighboring town, and check the weather). The feel of the phone was great; it didn't feel slippery as I was afraid that it might.

The only thing that I didn't like, in my brief experience with the phone, is the metallic bezel around the screen. It was the same purple color as the home button. Is this the way that it is meant to look? I think I could grow accustomed to it, but I do not much care for it now.

Overall, my visit to T-Mo made all the more excited to receive my S3 on Verizon. Here's hoping that I receive it on the 9th, as opposed to it shipping then!

I saw it at Costco, and thought the bezel was kind of weird looking and the back was so shiny. The blue is definitely is a fingerprint magnet. I'm glad I opted for the white one

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Went to a T-Mobile store and I must say I'm rather impressed! The pebble blue looks great and the display is very nice. Also Touchwiz runs surprisingly smooth. It'll be a delight whenever Jelly Bean gets on it.

Wontfinishlast

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
So I called around to all the different cell phone shops and still no one has a demo model for any of the carriers yet. Nor do they have any idea when they will be in. At this rate, looks like the first one I'll see in person will be my own. Even with Verizon being so late with their pre orders. :rolleyes:

NightxFall

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I saw a white one at a local TMobile store today. It was amazing, build quality was actually really nice. I'm gonna go to another one in a bit and see if they have a blue on display

Sent from my Ally using Android Central Forums

Dunbar42

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I might have to go down to a corporate T-Mobile store to demo an S3. I avoid independent shops since they always seem to have to get the high end phones from the back and inevitably they aren't activated...

NightxFall

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I just went into another TMobile store, and they didn't have any on display so the guy went into the back and grabbed me a blue one(with working internet unlike the other white one I tried in the other store) and I got to play around with it without it being to any chords anything. The metal finish is very nice on the blue. One thing that bugged me I noticed on both models was that it was hard to plug headphones into the headphone jack.
Also, the button is indeed purple, but its actually not THAT purple and blends in with the rest of the model ok.

Oh another thing that bugged me is that the buttons on the side (volume rocker and power button) feel cheap... however they are easy to press.

Sent from my Ally using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12