Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best Buy????

So I'm taking it that all that were promised there SG3by BB to be here and in there hands by 28 June, based on the silence.....That did not happen.

Any luck or any thing positive post please.

Default Re: Best Buy????

there is no way Best Buy would be selling Verizon SGS3's before Verizon does. Although, Best Buy probably does have them in stock, but waiting for the OK from Verizon to start sellin.

This is the VZW section you know that right ?

Yep, unfortunately this thread should be the "I told you so" thread. I've more than likely lost my unlimited data and probably won't have my GS3 any earlier than anybody else. ....no one to blame but me I guess. Personally, my take home is that this community is WAY more knowledgeable than any BB employee as those guys are constantly in the dark and caught in the middle of a lot of misinformation.
    I called yesterday and their still on the kool aid of "on there way, should be here tomorrow". I wish they were right buy my distrust and skepticism is growing like the stay puff marsh mellow man

Oh..and yes, your right this is a verizon thread and BB is an authorized dealer of Verizon phones so I'll wager its relevant :-)