Mine says ship date of 7/9

bwbski

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
When do we think this will ship? On the 9th? Or earlier? I would love to have the phone in my hands at the end of this week (7/6). Any chance we will have them in our hands on friday?

xesso

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Keep your fingers crossed but I don't think it will be here before the 9th. Althrough I hope we do get them early.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
well it says the 9th so right now I am going to say the 9th. Then if it ships before it will be very welcomed. Otherwise I am looking for a july 9th ship.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Notagain.jpg

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
When I check my order status, it says expected ship date 7/9. I believe we will have our phones 2 to 3 days before they released it in stores. I think we will have our phones on Mon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Reactions: my01hx

bwbski

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE! I ordered on 6/6 at 7am on the button. My girl told me I was the first order in her office. I was out watching fireworks last night, and missed that others were getting tracking info already. I did not get any. So I checked order status online. It was a new page that loaded after I put my data in, and had an area for tracking info but it was blank, and it still said expected ship date 7/9, so I called verizon this am and when using the automated system on the phone, it said my order was processed and expect it in two business days. So I was a bit confused. So I spoke with a great girl and she told me that I should expect my phones on thursday as there are no delays, that my tracking info was just not loaded into the system yet. Maybe it was just me, but she had a sexy voice and nice perky attitude. I think I am in love with her!

I am pumped up!