VZW GSIII arriving July 10th

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
What happens to the pre orders that have a ship date on the 11th? They will probably come in earlier? I might just cancel the pre order

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

biff6789

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: According to TechnoBuffalo, VZW GSIII arriving July 10th

What happens to the pre orders that have a ship date on the 11th? They will probably come in earlier? I might just cancel the pre order

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Only do this if you no longer have grandfathered unlimited data, otherwise you'll be a sad panda on the 12th ;)

Another blog was speculating that this confirms that Verizon will be shipping pre-orders this Friday so that they are delivered on Monday the 9th, but I'm still not convinced.

kst5768

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site

I'll be annoyed if my pre-ordered phone isn't in my hands on the launch date. But at least I got to keep my unlimited data. I will keep my b!tching to a whisper.

Scout_313

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site

I was thinking the same thing as it would be a bummer to get my phone after the release date despite the fact that I pre-ordered it. My ship date is the 11th as well.

blade22222

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
No one who pre ordered will get there phones before the stores do with two day shipping, that assuming it's shipped on the 9.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Android Central Forums

Vikman

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site

No one who pre ordered will get there phones before the stores do with two day shipping, that assuming it's shipped on the 9.

Verizon ships overnight.

Bbeelzebub

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site

Well, hopefully the "by July ____" dates mean it gets shipped out earlier and we have our pre orders by then. Of course, I'm not expecting that to happen but it would be nice.

b3d3g1

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site

they mentioned the 16gb version will be available in stores on the 10th and 32 in the coming weeks. I wonder what this means for the 32 preorders. Mine still says shipping 7/9 online.

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

they mentioned the 16gb version will be available in stores on the 10th and 32 in the coming weeks. I wonder what this means for the 32 preorders. Mine still says shipping 7/9 online.

It also says that the 32 GB version will be available for order online on July 10th...it'll be available in stores in the coming weeks. So you should get your phone next week if you ordered the 32 GB.

Bbeelzebub

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site

A lot of people are saying two day for pre orders, personally I've always had next day also.

I've never had a pre order, but I know it's next day on regular orders.

T_Virus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site

I order the 32gb in-store on 6/6 and mine shows shipping 7/9 as well. Yesterday my wife wanted one so I went to preorder her a 16gb and the verizon rep says hers will be shipped 7/11.

crfullenkamp

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Update: my credit card was just charged, maybe the rep was clueless! Possible Monday delivery?

After so fun of making the rep. tell me all the specs of the phone, she said that the July 9th ship date is still the ninth and I will get my phone on the 11th, a day after the phone is in stores. However, she claims they offered pre-orders because they expect to device to sell really fast and it will still be the fastest way to get the phone. I believe she was clueless and kind of mad that i pre-ordered to receive it a day later than I could if i would go into a store on the 10th. Also if your ship date is the 11th it's still the 11th so you will get your phones 3 days after release! Way to go Verizon!

Last edited:

amstaffdoggy74

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Maybe if we all email the CEO then they would start shipping out the pre-orders by the end of THIS week -- because at this point, they just got to have stock in their warehouses!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair