1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S3 in stores on July 10 - Engadget

Only the 16GB, the 32GB still has no ETA for the store.

Verizon Galaxy S3 available July 10

Default Re: S3 in stores on July 10 - Engadget

It makes sense the 32gig will take a while to be in the stores, im sure that one got a lot of pre orders

does that mean those who preorder will receive it before july 10th?

that would be really stupid if those who preordered the phones end up getting them later than someone who can just walk into the store and buy it..

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

I'm wondering the same thing myself... I pre-ordered a blue 16 gig for myself and a white 16 gig for my wife from Best Buy on June 5th... I'm assuming that it will also hit Best Buy stores on July 10th also... I wonder if my wife and I will get our pre-orders a day or 2 earlier?

Probably not, but some clarification would be great!

Here's to hoping!

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thatfeel View Post
    does that mean those who preorder will receive it before july 10th?

that would be really stupid if those who preordered the phones end up getting them later than someone who can just walk into the store and buy it..
    Couldn't agree more

I want it in my hands before the 10th. I understand supply and demand but this is unreal. Hoping to get an email with a tracking # on the 5th. 16GiG on deck.

Hopefully Verizon gets to shipping pre-orders out on Friday or this weekend for delivery on the 10th. If anything I can see them doing overnights on the 9th.

now that I think about it - it's quite possible we will get it before July 10th.

I mean, if this is absolutely true that the stores will be selling them on the 10th anyway. Why? Because the website still shows "ship by the 11th" for people who preorder.

That wouldn't make sense to ship out newer preorders AFTER the device is available in the store. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by thatfeel View Post
    now that I think about it - it's quite possible we will get it before July 10th.

I mean, if this is absolutely true that the stores will be selling them on the 10th anyway. Why? Because the website still shows "ship by the 11th" for people who preorder.

That wouldn't make sense to ship out newer preorders AFTER the device is available in the store. Right?
    You do realize we have Verizon right? Common sense does not exist there

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Mine still says it is shipping on the 11th for my 32GB, after I lost my place in line when VZW cancelled my order. Even before that, I only had the 10th.

I'm going to be very upset if my pre-order (which was placed within 1 hour of the pre-order going live) ships 7/9 with two day shipping and people can walk into stores and purchase them on 7/10.

Typical Verizon BS.....
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Quote Originally Posted by slide83 View Post
    I'm going to be very upset if my pre-order (which was placed within 1 hour of the pre-order going live) ships 7/9 with two day shipping and people can walk into stores and purchase them on 7/10.

Typical Verizon BS.....
    Well they aren't keeping their unlimited data. They had us unlimited guys by the short hairs. Not saying they shouldn't take care of the pre-orders, but going in-store on launch wasn't an option for me.

Quote Originally Posted by VicVinegar View Post
    Well they aren't keeping their unlimited data. They had us unlimited guys by the short hairs. Not saying they shouldn't take care of the pre-orders, but going in-store on launch wasn't an option for me.
    It makes sense they would give it to the in store people first.high demand and force people off unlimited when we are already locked in

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

My ship by date is still the 9th...after being changed from the 6th....i went to sprint and played with one yesterday...i was very impressed wanting to ditch my dx2....this has been the longest month ever waiting for this phone...im sure they have phones ready to ship..you would think they would start shipping thursday or friday?

Quote Originally Posted by slide83 View Post

Typical Verizon BS.....
    Unless you ordered 32 gig....then you will have before stores for weeks!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

My ship date has always said by 7/9. (I pre-ordered on 6/13.) I'm guessing it'll ship...on the 9th. Maybe we'll be lucky and get it earlier, but who knows?

Damn that Verizon, telling us the real ship date!