Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Yo I just got a tracking # ..no lie!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Card was just charged!

Ordered 6/13, still nothing

I ordered 6/6 at 7:10am. I received an email from Verizon Wireless today at 4:26 saying 'my order is on hold' and ' your order is scheduled to be processed. Average processing time is 3 days'. I then checked my status and saw it had changed from 7/9 to 7/11.

I then called Verizon, because I was afraid a credit card change I made yesterday was to blame. Mv Visa card that I had used to place the order was shut down yesterday for attempted fraud (I travel a lot and Capital One seemed to thing the number had been compromised). So I quickly called Verizon and was told by the order department they can change the credit card information (only) and not lose my place in line, which they did. Problem is I switched it to an American Express card.

While I was on the phone with Verizon, I received an email from Verizon at 4:58 telling me the same thing the rep was - Am Ex declined the card (it's not me, I swear!) I switched to another card and the order was processed.

The reason for my writing all of this is to show 1) Verizon is on top of things and won't cancel the order outright if there is a credit card issue, and 2) if you use an Am Ex card, it is very likely it will be denied. I called Am Ex and talked to them about this. They said they find a lot of fraud with online cell phone purchases, so they hold the charge until they can contact the person. Well, by then it's too late. (and they never attempted to contact me).

Good news is now my Expected ship date went from 7/11 to 'not available at this time' and the rep told me now that my card has been charged it will be shipping shortly, although maybe not until Thursday because of the holiday. so it sounds like we'll have our phones by the weekend! Yippee!
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by FlatTopFoley View Post
    Ordered 6/13, till nothing
    I think you have a bit of waiting yet as you ordered a week after the start of the preorders as they have not charged cards of this who preordered in the morning on the 6th yet.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Card was just charged!-uploadfromtaptalk1341352119023.jpg  

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

I got my tracking # it says delivered by 7/6 4:30pm. From West Chester PA, I'm in NY.

Ordered 6/7 1st thing in the morning - wondering if anyone who ordered this date has received a charge yet????

no sorry on the 6th

Global Posts
    7,716 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

Quote Originally Posted by HolyBuckeye View Post
    yea I know, it's just i've expected to get dicked over by VZW since I preordered ...

I didn't pre order right on the 6th so maybe that's why, but it's shown 7/9 the whole time..I'll ask again real quick, when I pre ordered I wasn't asked to give CC info, is that because since our acct is on auto pay its already on file?
    That would make sense if your CC is tied to your account I guess.
    My order has shown 7/9 the whole time as well,and ordered june 6th.
    I havent got an email or tracking number yet but somethings going on since text alert of CC charge by VZW.
    As mentioned,, as long as you see your order status by entering you pre-order number and last name here Check Your Status - Verizon Wireless
    I think its just a matter of time until you see something as well.

ROM
    Stock

Mine shows as a temporary authorization from Verizon Wireless on 7/03 in the amount of $192.59 (My Galaxy S3) I pre-ordered on 6/6 at 7:05 est. White 16GB
    Thanked by:

Ordered 6/6 4:30am and no change yet. Man you guys are making me antsy

ROM
    Liquid ICS on my DX

Still nothing for me... I ordered on 7th June.

as anyone gotten anything who ordered after the first day?

Starting to think its just for 6/6 people at the moment

I ordered on the first day and still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyBuckeye View Post
    as anyone gotten anything who ordered after the first day?

Starting to think its just for 6/6 people at the moment
    Wondering this also!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DianeR View Post
    I ordered 6/6 at 7:10am. I received an email from Verizon Wireless today at 4:26 saying 'my order is on hold' and ' your order is scheduled to be processed. Average processing time is 3 days'. I then checked my status and saw it had changed from 7/9 to 7/11.

I then called Verizon, because I was afraid a credit card change I made yesterday was to blame. Mv Visa card that I had used to place the order was shut down yesterday for attempted fraud (I travel a lot and Capital One seemed to thing the number had been compromised). So I quickly called Verizon and was told by the order department they can change the credit card information (only) and not lose my place in line, which they did. Problem is I switched it to an American Express card.

While I was on the phone with Verizon, I received an email from Verizon at 4:58 telling me the same thing the rep was - Am Ex declined the card (it's not me, I swear!) I switched to another card and the order was processed.

The reason for my writing all of this is to show 1) Verizon is on top of things and won't cancel the order outright if there is a credit card issue, and 2) if you use an Am Ex card, it is very likely it will be denied. I called Am Ex and talked to them about this. They said they find a lot of fraud with online cell phone purchases, so they hold the charge until they can contact the person. Well, by then it's too late. (and they never attempted to contact me).

Good news is now my Expected ship date went from 7/11 to 'not available at this time' and the rep told me now that my card has been charged it will be shipping shortly, although maybe not until Thursday because of the holiday. so it sounds like we'll have our phones by the weekend! Yippee!
    What number did you call?

Quote Originally Posted by amstaffdoggy View Post
    Wondering this also!!!
    If mine is any indication it's not all 6/6 people.

Quote Originally Posted by ansextra View Post
    Hoping so!!! I have my iphone on ebay with auction ending soon, didn't want to be stuck with a flip phone for the weekend!!!!
    DianeR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ansextra View Post

They may be going in order by model, so all of the 6/6 16gb white phones, then to 6/7, etc, rinse, repeat.

Anyway, I ordered mine on June 25th, so I dont expect to see anything for a little while.

You guys are killing me... I'm getting way too excited over this lol. I hope even though I have a 7/10 ship date, it'll arrive on Friday. I ordered on the 14th, the first day the 7/10 ship dates started.

Sent from my Ally using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by zschutzman View Post
    They may be going in order by model, so all of the 6/6 16gb white phones, then to 6/7, etc, rinse, repeat.

Anyway, I ordered mine on June 25th, so I dont expect to see anything for a little while.
    Mine is a 32gb ordered on the 6th. Account is still showing nothing.

ROM
    standard

Ordered 6 11 no charge

They charged my card, but have not received a tracking number yet.

Quote Originally Posted by the1m.polo View Post
    Yo I just got a tracking # ..no lie!!!

I'm calling your bluff, whats your order #? I'm about 40,000.

Got up @ 4am was the girls first call of the day..6/6 fedex says ill have it by 7/6 also...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast