Whose hasn't shipped?

shibbyloo

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on 6/15 to be shipped by 7/10.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm having major anxiety reading that everyone else has theirs. So. Freaking. Jealous. :'(

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Ordered white and blue 16GB on 6/6 10AM PST. Charge still pending and no order status change.

Edit: have tracking numbers now, but FedEx doesn't recognize them yet.

Last edited:

kst5768

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on 6/20 at 9am. 2 phones, one white, one blue, both 16gb.

I was late to the pre-order party...spent some time sitting on the fence. I'm trying to stay optimistic, but I am feeling OCD...keep checking...no charges or emails...not totally surprised, but still anxious!

Hope that they all get shipped by Friday.

AustinStanley

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
So maybe you guys can help me. Everytime I go to the "Order Status" page and type in all my info, I get a order number on top, but a blank tracking number. No processing or anything like that. Thoughts? Something I'm doing wrong? Thanks for all the help!

Kuro

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Right now I'm glad I haven't gotten any changes. Else my gf might be in danger

I pre ordered on 6/9 using my CC. Yesterday I get home and my gf says she borrowed the CC to buy an AC. I hopped online to check and sure enough, didn't leave enough availible balance to process the payment if they tried. I made a quick online payment to my CC which should post tonight and set things straight.

Really dunno why she grabbed the CC. I keep an emergency envelope with $1000 cash in it (dogs get in a fight at the dog park, etc). All will be fine so long as vzw waits till after midnight to try.

Else I might be looking for a replacement gf shortly :sly:

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

steven252000

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Nothing here either.....ordered 16gb blue on 6-11-12. Glad I am not the only one ;) Checked order status and my credit card. Oh well the wait continues. Just hope those who get theirs tommorow or Friday don't start a thread about Verizon saying they no longer have the unlimited plan.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a blue 32GB version about 2 hours after pre order opened up.

It still just shows the order number and when I click on the tracking number it still says it will ship by the 9th.

I just hope mine arrives on next Monday.

Edit - FWIW, I received a tracking number today. Attempting delivery tomorrow!

-Suntan

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki