Be Aware - "Your Order is on Hold"

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I placed my order back on 6/7, everything was showing as going fine with my order but I just received (within the last hour) an email "Your Order is on Hold":

Dear Valued Customer,
Your order is scheduled to be processed. Average processing time is 3 days. You will receive a confirmation email when processing is complete and your device has shipped.
Thank You,
Verizon Wireless

Based on the email I thought it was just a courtesy notice that my order was getting prepared for shipping. But I decided to call and glad I did. Turns out VZW doesn't show payment information for my order, not just one order, but both orders. They took the credit card info over the phone, but if you are receiving these emails you will want to call immediately to check what the problem is, perhaps you too will have orders that suddenly for no expected reason have a valid payment (how could I place an order without a payment?).

Reactions: Ms.galaxy3

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
In researching this further I found that my bank, Chase, declined the charge due to perceived fraud. So if you get this email you may want to follow up quickly as it appears once your payment is declined VZW drops the payment information, leaving you with an order hanging out there that won't ship.

Fobulous

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi there,

I confirm that one NEEDS to call Verizon immediately after he or she receives the email.

I did get the email yesterday and when i called they said that the order needs payment information even though i have given them my credit card information. I just told them to have the phone bill to my next month's bill and she gladly did it over the phone. Today i received an email confirming that the order has been shipped via FedEx!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress