Anyone download and use this on their Verizon S3? Got an email from the dev showing that the projected colors show up differently in the actual notification. This guy is pretty good and the app is good. If it can be fixed, he will do it.
    07-06-2012 04:20 AM
    this is pertinent to my interests. bump
    07-06-2012 11:03 AM
    I'll let you know as soon as I get my Verizon SGS3. Next week OK?

Just try it yourself. If it doesn't work, uninstall it. If it does work, post your results here.
    07-06-2012 11:11 AM
    Doesn't seem to be working right yet.. Not only are the colors all wrong, but since installing it, the LED is on constantly and a light green... Will research a bit more and uninstall for now if I can't find a fix.. Agreed that the dev will likely fix this. Just hoping it will be soon.
    07-10-2012 07:29 AM
    The developer blog says they're in contact with Samsung over it, but conversation is slow. They have figured out a work-around, but.... it will only work for rooted users.
    07-10-2012 08:30 AM
    Same as Tstretch, the light is stuck on green anytime my screen is not on. I have been trying to find a solution for an hour. I thought it was a setting issue either with the S3 LED notifications or Lightflow. Sure glad I am not the only one.
    07-10-2012 07:54 PM
    Same here notification light is stuck on when the phone is locked. I hope they can figure it out as Lightflow is a handy app.
    07-10-2012 08:05 PM
    When i turn on light flow, the phone keeps talking back saying "folder is open/closed"...pretty annoying. Hope there is a fix for this

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    07-11-2012 12:10 AM
    It wouldn't work right for me at all... This is one of my favorite apps. MAYBE it's from back in my blackberry days that I love having different colors so I know when my sounds off what came in. I ended up un installing until there's a fix. It made my light always stay on usually green or rainbow colored. HOPE A FIX comes out soon
    07-12-2012 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD