Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Lightflow on Verizon S3 ?

Anyone download and use this on their Verizon S3? Got an email from the dev showing that the projected colors show up differently in the actual notification. This guy is pretty good and the app is good. If it can be fixed, he will do it.

Default Re: Lightflow on Verizon S3 ?

this is pertinent to my interests. bump

I'll let you know as soon as I get my Verizon SGS3. Next week OK?

Just try it yourself. If it doesn't work, uninstall it. If it does work, post your results here.

Doesn't seem to be working right yet.. Not only are the colors all wrong, but since installing it, the LED is on constantly and a light green... Will research a bit more and uninstall for now if I can't find a fix.. Agreed that the dev will likely fix this. Just hoping it will be soon.

The developer blog says they're in contact with Samsung over it, but conversation is slow. They have figured out a work-around, but.... it will only work for rooted users.

Same as Tstretch, the light is stuck on green anytime my screen is not on. I have been trying to find a solution for an hour. I thought it was a setting issue either with the S3 LED notifications or Lightflow. Sure glad I am not the only one.

Same here notification light is stuck on when the phone is locked. I hope they can figure it out as Lightflow is a handy app.

When i turn on light flow, the phone keeps talking back saying "folder is open/closed"...pretty annoying. Hope there is a fix for this

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

It wouldn't work right for me at all... This is one of my favorite apps. MAYBE it's from back in my blackberry days that I love having different colors so I know when my sounds off what came in. I ended up un installing until there's a fix. It made my light always stay on usually green or rainbow colored. HOPE A FIX comes out soon