Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    95 Global Posts

Default Screen Mode Setting?

So in the reviews I noticed there was a screen setting you could change between 4 modes (Dynamic, Movie, Natural, something else). Basically, you could control the saturation level of the screen. However, on the Verizon version, I can't find it?

I read that it was under Settings -> Display -> Screen Mode, but unless I need my eyes checked, I can't find Screen Mode under my Display settings.

Anyone else found this, or am I just completely missing something obvious?

Default Re: Screen Mode Setting?

I've been looking for this myself since my phone got here earlier today, with no luck. If you happen to learn anything, be sure to reply back.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    95 Global Posts

Seems like Samsung hides options deep in menus, and it's not always obvious where to look. However, I can't find it anywhere.....thought maybe it was embedded in the video player, but didn't see it in there either.

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts

Its not in the US versions. Seen the ATT version myself and it wasn't in there either. Why not, I have no friggen idea!? Why would they leave that option out?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

ROM
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by tpags View Post
    Its not in the US versions. Seen the ATT version myself and it wasn't in there either.
    This is starting to get ridiculous... What's next, Does the Camera at least have manual focus while recording video or do we have a different (inferior) camera too. Seems like the camera and the screen might be the only original parts left.