So in the reviews I noticed there was a screen setting you could change between 4 modes (Dynamic, Movie, Natural, something else). Basically, you could control the saturation level of the screen. However, on the Verizon version, I can't find it?

I read that it was under Settings -> Display -> Screen Mode, but unless I need my eyes checked, I can't find Screen Mode under my Display settings.

Anyone else found this, or am I just completely missing something obvious?
    07-06-2012 01:26 PM
    I've been looking for this myself since my phone got here earlier today, with no luck. If you happen to learn anything, be sure to reply back.
    07-06-2012 05:18 PM
    Seems like Samsung hides options deep in menus, and it's not always obvious where to look. However, I can't find it anywhere.....thought maybe it was embedded in the video player, but didn't see it in there either.
    07-06-2012 06:16 PM
    Its not in the US versions. Seen the ATT version myself and it wasn't in there either. Why not, I have no friggen idea!? Why would they leave that option out?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    07-06-2012 06:31 PM
    07-06-2012 06:52 PM
    Its not in the US versions. Seen the ATT version myself and it wasn't in there either.
    This is starting to get ridiculous... What's next, Does the Camera at least have manual focus while recording video or do we have a different (inferior) camera too. Seems like the camera and the screen might be the only original parts left.
    07-06-2012 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD