Here's a new One on the cancelled order status

daso

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
So after reading about some of the Amex issues people have been having, I've been keeping a close eye on my order status. Lo and Behold, I just saw my order status changed from shipping by the 11th to the 19th (I only placed my order for a blue 32gb on the 22nd). So I cal verizon to find out what the deal is, and they look it up then try to call the online order center which is closed, then he looks up notes on my oder and said the order was cancelled because when they looked up my sim card, the number didn't match and there was some kind of error in the order. What the hell does that mean?? Seriously, a sim card error cancelled my order? I sold my GN (Stupid move in the first place) and now I'm using my old Thunderbolt. Now, they have to call me back tomorrow to follow up on my order and see what they can do. I am really annoyed at VZW. Has anyone else gotten this line of you know what?

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
ya what are the amex issues? I just had 2 GSIIIs get charged to my amex, one will be here tomorrow and the other on Wed

daso

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I thought it could be that and called Amex to see if a charge attempt was made, but they said no charge attempt was made and that if it was that it would be approved. Who knows what the deal with VZW is. I'm starting to think I might have to go to a store to get one. Do stores sell full price phones?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
ya what are the amex issues? I just had 2 GSIIIs get charged to my amex, one will be here tomorrow and the other on Wed

Something about the charge not saying "Verizon" but something like "Telephony Equipment" or something along those lines. Amex was declining a lot of the charges, based on this name.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci