I chased after the Fedex truck

gafman

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I went to pick up my daughter from day camp, and of course when we drove past the door the dreaded "1st attempt" sticker was there. Since my daughter (3 yrs) was still in her car seat, I grabbed the notice and went in search for the van. It only took me 10 minutes to find him. The search was well worth it. I am now in possession of my s3. Am I the only one? Did anyone else chase down Fedex to get their phone? Now it is time to play.:D

Reactions: drmaf894c

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I'd chase it if it was here. Unfortunately mine is somewhere between West Chester, PA and southern NY. Scheduled delivery is 7/11 by 7pm.

joebob2000

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I went to pick up my daughter from day camp, and of course when we drove past the door the dreaded "1st attempt" sticker was there. Since my daughter (3 yrs) was still in her car seat, I grabbed the notice and went in search for the van. It only took me 10 minutes to find him. The search was well worth it. I am now in possession of my s3. Am I the only one? Did anyone else chase down Fedex to get their phone? Now it is time to play.:D

Epic. Don't put anything past a man on his way to getting an S3!

skinnytoo2

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
LMAO!!!

I have done it on numerous occasions, all have been successful I might add!!

In this instance, I didn't have to as my S3 HAS ARRIVED!!!!! :D

christr15

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine is on the fedex vehicle for delivery, every time I hear a diesel truck drive by, my ears perk up like a dog waiting for someone to come home. Its killing me.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine is on the fedex vehicle for delivery, every time I hear a diesel truck drive by, my ears perk up like a dog waiting for someone to come home. Its killing me.

LOL! I did the same thing earlier and then realized it was the garbage truck. I'm dying here!

g1toevo678

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
If you miss the delivery attempt, you can sometimes call and ask them to reattempt delivery. I did this and the driver came back about 2 hours later.

Also, it's indirect signature required so you can just leave a signed note on the door to leave it.

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
If my wife was not home on maternity leave with my 2 month old already, my 2 1/2 year old would have stayed home alone to sign for the package for me. Lucky for us it didn't come to that.....:cool:

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
i went to pick up my daughter from day camp, and of course when we drove past the door the dreaded "1st attempt" sticker was there. Since my daughter (3 yrs) was still in her car seat, i grabbed the notice and went in search for the van. It only took me 10 minutes to find him. The search was well worth it. I am now in possession of my s3. Am i the only one? Did anyone else chase down fedex to get their phone? Now it is time to play.:d

you are the man!!!!

Predator04

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Lucky. i had someone wait at home all day and he never showed. But then stated that he couldnt get in... What? this is why i hate fed ex. Worst company for shipping . them

nexsin

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Good for you man. I would do the same thing but I'm out of town. Sadly the person watching my house wouldn't even answer the door :( they'll try again tomorrow. Does anybody know if you can call FedEx and have them hold it for just under 2 weeks?

rmb.1221

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
When can you pick it up if you miss delivery? I have been able to get them to hold it in the past, but I keep getting this package isn't illegible. I am going to call tomorrow.

jozzzdroid

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I had a number of false alarms today before my S3 was finally delivered around 1:30pm. I was downstairs and camped out by the front window before 8am so I wouldn't risk missing my delivery. At 9:30am, I got really excited when I saw the Fed Ex truck zoom into the driveway across the street, but he dropped off a package on their front porch and took off. I started wondering whether he forgot my delivery or whether my package was on the neighbor's porch, and I was thinking about going on a spy mission to their porch. After that a garbage truck went by, then UPS, a furniture delivery truck, and the mailman. Ironically I got the phone case I had ordered from Amazon last Thursday (delivered via snail mail) a couple hours before the phone actually arrived today. I can't tell you how many times I checked Fed Ex tracking today, but at least I finally have it...and I really am enjoying my new phone! Finally the craziness is over. :)

haevolution

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow you guys are obsessed. Great phone but not sure it was worth chasing down a Fedex truck. I had my delivered to work so I wouldn't have to worry about missing the delivery :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech