I can't add email accounts

delldude405

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Same thing here as of today. When I first got the device I did but didn't like the layout so I removed my account. Now I want to use the photo sharing option but can't add my email.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

vmmatty

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem with Yahoo today. I tried adding it as Other instead of Yahoo (when choosing the type of mail), and entered the same info and it worked fine. I now have my corporate email and my Yahoo email working properly in the default mail client.

Try that and see if it works.

martian_11

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
It didn't let me add the first time, but I tried a second time and I was successful. So you might wanna try a couple of times, IDK.

davidlnewman

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem with Yahoo today. I tried adding it as Other instead of Yahoo (when choosing the type of mail), and entered the same info and it worked fine. I now have my corporate email and my Yahoo email working properly in the default mail client.

Try that and see if it works.

I have my corporate email and my personal email in the default mail client and it works fine EXCEPT for the fact that it shows me the combined number of unread emails on both icons (one for each email account) I have on my home screen. I can't figure how to get the icons to show me the number of unread in each individual account :(