Phone is too big to use with one hand

anon(3092520)

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm coming from a Thunderbolt with a 4.3" screen and am having a hard time using this thing. When I hold the phone with one hand, I find that I have to stretch my thumb in an uncomfortable way in order to reach icons at the top of the screen, especially the top corner on the opposite side.

After playing around with my new toy for the past couple hours, my thumb is actually sore. This just isn't a one handed phone and I'm seriously considering returning it. 4.3" seems to be the sweet spot for me.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm coming from a Thunderbolt with a 4.3" screen and am having a hard time using this thing. When I hold the phone with one hand, I find that I have to stretch my thumb in an uncomfortable way in order to reach icons at the top of the screen, especially the top corner on the opposite side.

After playing around with my new toy for the past couple hours, my thumb is actually sore. This just isn't a one handed phone and I'm seriously considering returning it. 4.3" seems to be the sweet spot for me.

Well phones of this size aren't for everyone. Give it some more time. If it still doesn't work for you take it back. No shame in that.

anon(3092520)

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
What's funny is that I'm a pretty big guy with average sized hands and I'm having a problem. I can't imagine how some of the smaller guys and girls are doing it.

NightxFall

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I thought it was a decent fit in store. I have average sized hands (18 mm). If it comes to be an issue for me, ill exchange it for a Dinc4g

Sent from my Ally using Android Central Forums

didiwags

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Lol I have a stylus, but honestly I use two hands on my rezound. I don't do it because I have to but because I prefer too! I rather have the phone in a good grip with one hand and use the other to do what I need! :)

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Just thought I'd comment on this thread to revive it. So funny that a phone with a 4.5" screen was too big. I had an S3 and it did seem big at the time. I remember rooting and romming the crap out of this phone.