Verizon Messed Up my pre-order and can't fix it

daso

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
After days of runaround about my pre-order, they still can't fix it and basically said that I was one of the unlucky ones. Look at this ridiculous email

Mr S,

Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless.

Our IT Department is still attempting to find a fix for your order. If additional information is required before we can complete your order, you will receive a more detailed e-mail. If your order can be completed successfully, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that your order has been completed and shipped. I sincerely apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this matter may have caused.

You may also visit purchase a phone at a Verizon Wireless store.

If you need any further assistance you can also contact our 24-hour Customer Service Department, by dialing *611 from your Verizon Wireless phone (airtime free), or by dialing 800-922-0204 from any other phone.

Thank you for using Verizon Wireless products and services.

James

Verizon Wireless Internet Order Center

866-338-7390

daso

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Really upsetting experience, I doubt that they care, I emailed the president of customer service with the letter and explanation as a joke to make myself feel better. I won't be holding my breath on a response.

daso

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Here is their last reply, basically just deal with it. Yes, VZW gives a hoot!!! Not a word about making sure the order goes out, it's just when they do it, they'll let me know

Dear Mr S,
We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience your recent internet order with Verizon Wireless may have caused. Due to an unforeseen systems issue, a large number of the preorders for the The Samsung Galaxy S III are having their shipping dates delayed. Per your previous communication from Verizon Wireless, as soon as this issue is resolved your Samsung Galaxy S III will be shipped to you. We appreciate your business. Thank you for contacting Verizon Wireless.

Sincerely,
Verizon Wireless
Internet Order Center
866-338-7390

Blaine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20