Anyone have issues activating the Sim card for a dumb phone line?

rmb.1221

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I used a dumb phone line to upgrade. I have a tbolt note, so my current Sim card won't fit.

If I am lucky I can pick up my phone from fed ex tomorrow after work. I will follow the directions, and try to activated it. Just wondering if I should go straight to the store from fed ex, since it well be almost 8.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: Anyone have issues activating the Sim card for a dumb phone l

Does your order show that it also has a SIM card shipping with the phone?

If so, you should just be able to activate from any phone, or online at vzw.com. At worst, you can call customer service and they can activate the new sim card for you.

-Suntan

rmb.1221

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

Does your order show that it also has a SIM card shipping with the phone?

If so, you should just be able to activate from any phone, or online at vzw.com. At worst, you can call customer service and they can activate the new sim card for you.

-Suntan
Yeah, the order shows one shipping. I can use that for any number? Not sure I understand how sim cards are assigned. They activated my current one at the store.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, the order shows one shipping. I can use that for any number? Not sure I understand how sim cards are assigned. They activated my current one at the store.

They may have assigned the SIM card coming to the S III. If that is the case, then you'll need a SIM for your other phone. They are free at the store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech