Docking or Stay Awake Mode?

sloc88

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to get the Dock screen to show up when I plug in for charge? Can't find a stay awake button either. Its usually in development but cant find it.

mkempton

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Ditto on the stay awake part. Would be especially helpful while I'm learning the phone. I don't see an application section of the settings menu any more, just the "manage apps" feature.

RifterAD

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I would love this features as well. The GNex had it and I used it often. Heck, my wife's RAZR just got that feature and loves it (when she upgraded to ICS).

At least the screen stays on when the Navigation is in the forground...I'd hate to unlock my locked screen to see each turn!

sardar615

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to get the Dock screen to show up when I plug in for charge? Can't find a stay awake button either. Its usually in development but cant find it.

Asked the same question the first day, and they don't have this feature, so I downloaded StayAwake app and it works!
BTW, that is the only negative about this phone so far....:D

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Heck, I just want the clock to show (in a dimmed screen of course) while it's charging at night. I use the device for my alarm clock so I'd like to see what time it is if I wake up during the night.

Blackberry bedside mode! :D

Reactions: Issemann

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site