Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon -- Removed Samsung Apps?

I may be missing this, but it looks like Verizon has removed some of the Samsung Apps. If anyone knows how to get these (apk post), please let me know.

FM Radio

In the Global User manual it is noted that there should be a "Samsung Apps" or "More Services" in the App drawer. Inside of this, you can install some of the Samsung apps such as "S Baro". This is a barometer using onboard sensors. There are also various other samsung apps which you can not find in the google play store such as a family file share program, photo editor, etc.

The Samsung Apps website allows you to download an apk for older devices (not ICS).

Thanks.

Global Posts
    5,938 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Default Re: Verizon -- Removed Samsung Apps?

Search - there has been a thread on this topic. A member posted a link where you can download the apps.

Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    Search - there has been a thread on this topic. A member posted a link where you can download the apps.
    He already posted the link so I don't think thats what he's asking. I believe he wants apks of apps that are NOT included on that site for us.

Global Posts
    5,938 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

10-4.....my apologies.