Issue with SD cards

Vudumedic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
So I got my S3 yesterday, and I can't get my SD card to read. I've tried three different cards and even reformatted but none of them will even show up as inserted. Is anyone else having this issue or know of a fix?

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
So I got my S3 yesterday, and I can't get my SD card to read. I've tried three different cards and even reformatted but none of them will even show up as inserted. Is anyone else having this issue or know of a fix?

That sucks man my buddy at work just picked up his Verizon s3 at lunch and where loading movies on his 32g SD as I type this, u might have a defective unit man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

ack154

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I would try to find another card to test and if that doesn't work I'd be heading to a VZW store to get it replaced.

Twilborne

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
After thee cards I would take it back and let Verizon fix it. I went swimming with my old phone and 32gig card in my pocket, works just fine in the GS3. :cool:

ttrimmer

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I just had an old SD card fail tonight and I saw another thread somewhere in here about another card failing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

didiwags

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I put the sd card I got with my rezound in my GS3 and had no issues!

ajaxkiller

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
This is going to sound horrible but are you sure it is all the way in. When I first received my s3 I did not push the SD card far enough in and it popped back out. It has a spring loaded SD carriage with a pretty long travel before it locks into place. Luckily when I put my simcard in I noticed that my SD was not all the way in and fixed it before hand. Coming from my DX the SD slot is just insert until it stops and go.

dslayton

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Your memory card actually will show up under the portable device in the My computer Window. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan