Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bought s3 at the store and kept my unlimited

Hey I just wanted to let you guys know I went in to Verizon today to get my s3 and when he activated my phone it didn't make me choose a tiered plan. He said he had no idea why because I should have lost my unlimited. But I went home and checked online and it does still say unlimited with this phone.

Default Re: Bought s3 at the store and kept my unlimited

Full price or upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by mammoth1010111 View Post
    Hey I just wanted to let you guys know I went in to Verizon today to get my s3 and when he activated my phone it didn't make me choose a tiered plan. He said he had no idea why because I should have lost my unlimited. But I went home and checked online and it does still say unlimited with this phone.
    Same here...not sure how that happened. I got an upgrade as if the new plans didn't exist.
    Curve>Voyager>Storm>Tour>Droid> Droid X>Thunderbolt>Galaxy Nexus>Samsung SIII

Lucky dogs I had to pay full price for mine today but I think it'll be well worth it

I upgraded and kept my unlimited also. The lady saw I had unlimited and didn't even ask what other one I wanted! It just stayed the same.
    X to Rezound to Galaxy S3
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Upgrade price!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

i sold about 10 of them at my store and all kept their unlimited. Weird, but awesome.

Kept mine too! Strange, but they'll probably take it back tomorrow.

So glad that worked out for l all of you. Unlimited is the one thing that's keeping me married to Sprint.

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

They took my unlimited data then I went home called customer support and complained until they gave it back.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums