Unlocking Verizon's GS3 Bootloader...

Status
Not open for further replies.

openyoureyes

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
and like that its gone.. but it maybe back....

#pandapoem

Not to sound crass but wouldn't you agree that anyone can make a post like this and have it not actually be true? Sorry but....with the amount of doubt around this issue you might have to do a little better than that to convince us. Just a suggestion. ;)

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Don't make the panda angry, you won't like him when he's angry. He's likely a more reliable source than anyone else on this site.

aaroninky

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
The panda is reliable, I started listening to him back in the Thunderbolt days. Bummed I missed the poem though, but is the cliff notes version that we can expect a full unlock in about 2 weeks?

Reactions: matt0715

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, I've always been a fan of the Panda, but this post I'm finding irritating today because of the timing.

I was sitting here at my desk with my GN (that I just bought from a guy) in hand and charging up the battery in order to switch it out for the S III that I was and maybe still am sending back today. And suddenly, up pops this Panda post tantalizing us with the possibility of unlocking the bootloader.

My problem is that I have to either return the S III or end up keeping it with the caveat that it might not be broken. So, what am I to do now? I could keep the S III until Monday but that is my 14 day limit and that cuts it closer than I like for comfort as my wife is having surgery on Monday and getting it sent out could end up not happening.

I just checked the label and the return label is a USPS label so that gives me an extra day as it would have to go in tomorrow in order to be SURE that it gets postmarked in time.

Hope we hear more info today, would sure love to keep the S III!

Status
Not open for further replies.