S voice not working.

xesso

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
mine has stopped working as well. It was working fine before, you know it work as expected with things like "What is the weather like" and simple questions like that. But this morning no matter what I try to ask it says "network error". Before you ask I do have good service because i can use the Facebook app and load web pages in Crome. I have restarted my phone and cleared the S Voice data and it still doesn't work.

delldude405

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Mainly the weather function. I'll ask it and get the no weather results response.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

charlier180

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I was out of town on vacation last week at the New Jersey Shore. I used S Voice a few times to locate various stores and businesses.
For the most part S Voice worked okay. I did notice that when using S Voice one has to speak Clearly and not too fast. I also found that I had to use the city & state name in my searches even though I had all the GPS settings turned on (was inside the house when I did some searches).

For me S Voice is what it is, a feature that is a work in progress.

Olin Harmon

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Mine hasent worked for awhile and what I have found out so far is that it is a software issue that has not been resolved yet. My S voice will work when the phone is connected to a wifi-network but other than that I get the no network message. I have called Samsung about the issue and was told to get a software reflash completed but the samsung tech actually told that he has the same problem and completed the reflash and it didnt help. So as far as I know that is it just sitting and waiting for some programmer to fix it. If anyone has away of fixing let me know, never realized how much I used S voice until it quite working.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar