1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    224 Global Posts

Default Juice Defender not working?

Iím trying to use Juice defender so I can listen to podcasts at work without the network and syncing draining my battery but when I turn it on my network never seems to turn off, itís constantly connected to 4G. Iíve tried all of the settings but itís no help. I manually turned off my network which helps a lot but Iíd rather have an app do it automatically. Is it working for anyone else?

Default Re: Juice Defender not working?

Works great for me. i am however using ultimate if that changes anything.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    224 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Predator04 View Post
    Works great for me. i am however using ultimate if that changes anything.
    I wiped my cache and dalvik and I think it's working now. What exactly do you get in ultimate that you don't in free? Do you notice a fast transition when turning the screen on for data?

Also, is there a way to not have the data turn on if I'm just getting a text pop up, where it will have to wait until I unlock the device?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by d1ez3 View Post
    I wiped my cache and dalvik and I think it's working now. What exactly do you get in ultimate that you don't in free? Do you notice a fast transition when turning the screen on for data?

Also, is there a way to not have the data turn on if I'm just getting a text pop up, where it will have to wait until I unlock the device?

thanks
    no idea as i bought it when it was .99 cents. Usually i do not notice but sometimes it takes a couple more seconds to get data. but most of the time you wont notice anything. i hate text pop ups so i wouldn't know.

I wonder if it really does anything. The app says it has increased my battery life by 1.32X but I don't know if its accurate.

I got better battery life without it on my photon. I haven't used it on my galaxy s3.

On any droid I have had, I have gotten better battery performance not using any of these tools. I have tried Juice Defender Plus on 2 phones and it didn't help on either. Not going to even go there with this phone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums