Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bluetooth won't connect in headphone mode-Help me Please

Thank you to all that respond!

I use my SIII to listen to music/podcasts/radio in the car by plugging in a mini from the SIII to my auxiliary hook up on my car stereo. It works great and this is the way I did it with my Bionic. With my Bionic, if a phone call came in or I wanted to make a call, the phone would switch automatically to my Bluetooth device when I turned it on. However, when I make a call with my Sii, if I get a call and turn my Bluetooth on, it doesn't switch to ear piece. Instead it plays the call through my car stereo. I cannot figure out how to fix this or make adjustments to "headphone mode." I have to physically unplug it from my stereo in order to get it to go through the ear piece.

Anyone know how to change this?

Thanks!

Call Samsung and report the issue, i did today,that us the only way the issue is going to be resolved they have to create a software patch because there nothing we can do on our end....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Bluetooth won't connect in headphone mode-Help me Please

Thanks- on the phone with them now...

Settings,bluetooth,paired devices--choose you device while connection is active and tell it where to send the audio feeds.

Same issue I am having my post on issue. Did Samsung offer a solution when you called?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

jeffdanger: I saw that in the settings, and it did not resolve it. I'll try it again, but while earphones plugged in, still won't switch to headset, even if that box is checked.

Malathan: Samsung has no solution- said they'll send report up the chain,but has no idea if it will be something that gets fixed.

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I noticed this as well... my calls were going through the radio instead of the bluetooth on my On-Star...

Yeah same problem here. It is quite annoying that my old Droid X did this correctly out of the box and this new phone cannot. I am not happy with all of the little things that don't work as well as they did on my 2+ yr old phone. I like the phone but it is like style over substance.