Hello Everyone,

I would love to be able to print from my new Galaxy S III and was super excited when I saw the print option show up in the menu until I found out that you can only print to Samsung printers. I am in search of a good printer app that will print to an HP networked printer. It is hooked up to a wireless router so I can use the wireless, but it is not the eprint that HP's app works with. I have also tried printbot and printershare. Any other apps out there that work well?
    07-19-2012 10:21 AM
    Hello Everyone,

I would love to be able to print from my new Galaxy S III and was super excited when I saw the print option show up in the menu until I found out that you can only print to Samsung printers. I am in search of a good printer app that will print to an HP networked printer. It is hooked up to a wireless router so I can use the wireless, but it is not the eprint that HP's app works with. I have also tried printbot and printershare. Any other apps out there that work well?
    No go with Printershare, hmm. That worked perfectly with my old Rezound. Had to change the model # in setttings to something close what I have though.

Never had luck with the HP apps.
    Sundae0136 likes this.
    07-19-2012 11:40 AM
    The problem with printshare was I could never find my printer in the 50+ printer list it gave me! I used it all the time with my OG Incredible, but so far no luck with the S3. :/
    07-19-2012 11:54 AM
    I have used the hp app on all my previous phones and have had no trouble, u just need to go through it to print. I dont have eprint either, just goes through my wireless network.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    07-19-2012 11:55 AM
    I use cloud print with my network. So far, so good. You have to use the Google Cloud Print service which is pretty easy to set up.
    James Ford313 likes this.
    07-19-2012 12:44 PM
    How do you set it up?
    03-27-2013 04:39 PM
    How to print on Ebson from Samsung S III?
    10-01-2013 07:27 AM
    Bonnie,

I recently purchased a Brother printer, and there was an app I could download from the Play Store. It is called Brother iPrint&Scan. It seems to work will with my wireless Brother printer. Similarly, there seems to be just such an app for Epson printers too...it's called Epson iPrint. Just search in the Play Store for Epson printer app or Epson iPrint and you will find it. It is a free app. There are some steps you will take after installing the app to help your phone communicate with your printer. I think mine has the NFC (near field communication) feature which of course the Samsung Galaxy S3 has. Good luck!
    10-01-2013 04:27 PM
    How to print on Ebson from Samsung S III?
    09-12-2014 10:24 AM
    Sorry...very new to writing on forums and my Galaxy S T800. I print from the vertical ... symbol at top right and the print choice is at the bottom...maybe that helps?
    I do HAVE A QUESTION...
    WHEN I PRINT MY TYPE IS ITSY BITSY... Any sggestions. Thanks!
    09-12-2014 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD