More help \m/

mistermean666

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I am wondering what is the problem with my smart stay..I have it checked in settings and my camera is on in the front..but I do not see that eye on the top tool bar or whatever you call it.Thanks again for the speedy help \m/

H2o

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
My 'eye' shows up.. For about 2 seconds, then disappears, then my screen dims and times out.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

razortaz18

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
My 'eye' shows up.. For about 2 seconds, then disappears, then my screen dims and times out.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Your screen dims first before shutting off? When my screen times out, it just shuts off. No diming first. Very annoying.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S III

H2o

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I've tried it in various situations, dark lighting,bright conditions etc,same result. I'll be reading something(ie the android central forums) the eye shows up,sometimes the scene will dim and go dark,other times it stays on like it's suppose to. I have found by taking my glasses off, the screen will stay on like it's suppose to more times then when I have them on, but that kinda defeats the point of my glasses :).

akronevan2

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
The eye just turns on the program when the screen is about to time out to attempt to see your face, that way it doesn't use too much battery. If you are in bright conditions it should work perfectly but if any part of your face is not well lit it won't work. I have played with mine multiple times and have it working pretty well for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney