Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By richie1378
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Photo editor

I've been searching my phone and have yet to find a built-in photo editor that can adjust brightness, contrast, etc. Is there not one on our phones?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Last edited by richie1378; 07-20-2012 at 04:18 AM.
    tapanzee likes this.

Default Re: Photo editor

If you download Samsung Apps - (via samsungapps.com) - on your phone, you can download their Photo Editor which is fairly decent.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I've been searching for the app for the GSM III but it doesn't loom available yet.

Thanks

Download the one for the S2 and it will update after installed to work with the S3.

Quote Originally Posted by wowpaw View Post
    If you download Samsung Apps - (via samsungapps.com) - on your phone, you can download their Photo Editor which is fairly decent.
    This is what I did. Works great.

I tried this... This is the message I get when trying to install after downloading directly to the phone

SGS3 production

I use aviary app from market....it has an auto correct that i like, as well as other options.

Global Posts
    4,598 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I also use Aviary app for photo editing. It has an easy to use slider to adjust brightness, contrast, color temperature, etc.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I just downloaded the Samsung app store today. I then downloaded their photo editor. Will see which one I like better between Samsung and QuickPic.
    X to Rezound to Galaxy S3