verizion and samsung

jxbail00

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I preorded sg3 32 was sent the 16 sent back had to pay 300 a week later the 32 showed. Up missing the on/off button, returned that and now again $300 Verizon is holding onto alot of money but what with the samsung galaxy 3? am I unlucky or are there others out there?

wowpaw

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
20% tax? lol

OP may be from California. They tax on the full retail value here, which is $650ish(16 GB is $600 so I'd assume $50 more for 32?). So 9% of that, and you're right around $300ish. One of the negative perks of living in this great state.

As for the original post, I'm having a hard time understanding what is going on based on what was typed. They sent you the wrong GB model, you returned it, they sent the correct one at which point they charged you. It became faulty, so you sent it back and am now waiting for the new one? I don't see the issue here other than it does suck that you got a lemon.. but VZW isn't going to refund you the money if you intend on purchasing and keeping the phone. If you want your money back, you'd have to return the phone and cancel your upgrade.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
sounds like verizon did not receive the return within the return window and charged you both times if I am reading that correct. Give them a call to straighten it out, happened to me once and the returned phone got lost in their system