Widgetlocker Issue

youthsoccer

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Everytime I try to wake my phone up by pressing the home button after locking my phone, I always get a delay with an error message "widget locker delayed by android system, etc." This is driving me nuts, does anyone know of a fix for this?

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Everytime I try to wake my phone up by pressing the home button after locking my phone, I always get a delay with an error message "widget locker delayed by android system, etc." This is driving me nuts, does anyone know of a fix for this?

It's Android's five second rule. Background processes can't run within 5 seconds if pressing the home key. I haven't put Widgetlocker on my phone yet, but doesn't surprise me it would act that way if using the home button to wake the phone. Use the power button and I bet you won't see the issue, unless you press home, lock the phone and then immediately wake it up again.

Last edited:
Reactions: youthsoccer

youthsoccer

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
You're right, using the power button doesn't illicit that response. Was hoping there was something in the settings that i was missing. Thanks though.

vudugan

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I do not have this issue with WidgetLocker and did not have before root.

I'm curious if you pulled yer sd card from previous phone AND had Titanium Backup on it. If so, its probably due to loading backups from the old phone. I had a number of issues with GS3 and TB, then I remembered the old... Do not re-install TB backups as App+Data, which going to a new phone that should have been clearly logical to myself...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11