ICE contact assignment

cnlson

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Ok so i was playing with my phone and the emergency dialer says i have to add contacts to the ICE group in order for them to be shown in the ICE area of the emergency dialer.

so i edit my wife's contact and select ICE - emergency contacts, and select done. she is also in my family contacts, starred in android, and my contacts.

i see it listed before i save, but immediately after saving it is no longer there. anyone have any idea why not?

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Mine works but I have a better way. I make the first name contain _ICE. That way they are at the top of the alphabetical list:
_ICE1 First Last
_ICE2 First Last
_ICE3 First Last

Prozak

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Ok so i was playing with my phone and the emergency dialer says i have to add contacts to the ICE group in order for them to be shown in the ICE area of the emergency dialer.

so i edit my wife's contact and select ICE - emergency contacts, and select done. she is also in my family contacts, starred in android, and my contacts.

i see it listed before i save, but immediately after saving it is no longer there. anyone have any idea why not?

I use the ICE app, leave it right on the lock screen... That way, people don't have to even look.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waterpig