Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cnlson
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ICE contact assignment

Ok so i was playing with my phone and the emergency dialer says i have to add contacts to the ICE group in order for them to be shown in the ICE area of the emergency dialer.

so i edit my wife's contact and select ICE - emergency contacts, and select done. she is also in my family contacts, starred in android, and my contacts.

i see it listed before i save, but immediately after saving it is no longer there. anyone have any idea why not?
    Jaimie likes this.

Default Re: ICE contact assignment

Mine works but I have a better way. I make the first name contain _ICE. That way they are at the top of the alphabetical list:
    _ICE1 First Last
    _ICE2 First Last
    _ICE3 First Last
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: ICE contact assignment

i had to create new contacts without all the various phone numbers in order for it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by cnlson View Post
    Ok so i was playing with my phone and the emergency dialer says i have to add contacts to the ICE group in order for them to be shown in the ICE area of the emergency dialer.

so i edit my wife's contact and select ICE - emergency contacts, and select done. she is also in my family contacts, starred in android, and my contacts.

i see it listed before i save, but immediately after saving it is no longer there. anyone have any idea why not?
    I use the ICE app, leave it right on the lock screen... That way, people don't have to even look.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ICE contact assignment-uploadfromtaptalk1343218762300.jpg   ICE contact assignment-uploadfromtaptalk1343218775574.jpg