Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Default Re: Puscase From Verizon Or Best Buy

Any drawbacks to buying a phone from a 3rd party vendor such as Best Buy? Carrier would be Verizon. Thanks.

Default Re: Puscase From Verizon Or Best Buy

I've purchased many phones through BB and ZERO complaints. I've done both new lines and upgrades, with no issues. Longer return period with zero questions asked. I believe reward zone silver gets 60 days now (used to be 45). They will match Amazon wireless if you bring in a print off. This is part of their new price matching campaign started earlier this summer.

Global Posts
    549 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uncugagrad View Post
    Any drawbacks to buying a phone from a 3rd party vendor such as Best Buy? Carrier would be Verizon. Thanks.
    I'll never buy from VZW! They work on commission and don't know what the hell they are talking about... at least the ones I've dealt with! I go in there sometimes and ask questions to which I already know the answer just to see what BS they give me... It's sad really.

BB doesn't work on commission and the folks I deal with actually know what they are selling. Plus the 30 day exchange and no restock fee. Highly recommend it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12