Activation problems

dirtbiker0025

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
So got my new s3 off of ebay, registered it online and everything went smoothly...it said insert sim and boot up phone. This is where the fun began. Every time i try the phone gets stuck on activating but never activates. after multiple reboots and retries and multiple calls to verizon they tell me this happens and that the order is active and waiting on sim programing but i cant get it activate. the level 2 lady told me to "keep Trying" until it works and after 24 hrs try. WOW! i cant make or receive any calls for 24 hrs and hope it works? This is ridiculous. Anyone ever experience anything like this? im coming from a bionic

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
You can try re-inserting the SIM and see if that helps but I'd take the phone over to a Verizon store and make sure the phone has a clean ESN # and gets properly activated... you shouldn't have to wait 24hrs to activate a phone.

dirtbiker0025

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
i already removed and reinstalled the sim hundred times, talked to verizon twice. im sure if the phone had a bad esn they wouldve told me.. She said all the numbers phone and sim were added to my account no problems, the system was just processing....When i turn phone on i get the 4g signal so the sim is being read

dirtbiker0025

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Well went into verizon store today, he couldn't get it to go so he called his tech line. There was an automated message saying there is a delay in esn activations today. Asked the guy how long the system will be down he said usually about an hr, i told him its been 12. Was told to "keep Trying" This is pretty frustrating especially since im on call for work. Any one else trying to activate a phone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007