issues with Exchange server

K23smith

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I have my Samsung GS3 running well other than the Exchange email. I keep getting a pop up to update security settings and while I am receiving mail, albeit not very timely, I cannot send mail, I just get failed sending messages. Anyone else have these issues or some trouble shooting tips? Thanks.

Tarpit_Carnivore

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I have my Samsung GS3 running well other than the Exchange email. I keep getting a pop up to update security settings and while I am receiving mail, albeit not very timely, I cannot send mail, I just get failed sending messages. Anyone else have these issues or some trouble shooting tips? Thanks.

Does your exchange server require a pin? Exchange admins may require that any phone connecting via Active Sync be forced to use a pin as a form of security. We found this out the hard way when we enabled it.

Reactions: K23smith

Tarpit_Carnivore

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Replace pin with security. There is a security setting with the idea being to protect all information so if the phone is lost there is an added layer of security to prevent someone from seeing your email.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma