Is this normal? I find it poor...

glassygurl

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I have pretty good battery time. I use my phone moderately during the day during work and I can last from 9-6 with about 20%? on my drive back home, I usually charge it in the car and I can use the phone again at home without any problems. Then I charge it again during sleep. You can try lowering your brightness if you want more juice out of your batteries.. although I use mine at 100% with no issues.

anon(19758)

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
+1 for turning off mobile data and wifi at night. In an emergency someone can still reach me by voice, but I don't get any emails, texts (they're all thru gvoice) or any other notifications.

JOESPUD27

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
+1 for turning off mobile data and wifi at night. In an emergency someone can still reach me by voice, but I don't get any emails, texts (they're all thru gvoice) or any other notifications.

I also now do that at night. With the improvement in battery life, I'm much happier with the SG3 phone.

Jay

PeteJE

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
I had a wakelock bug when I was using handcent - I switched and uninstalled it. My battery went from barely getting 8 hrs to easy 15+ (with my use) and overnight drain was much much less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22