Lost my Allshare app icon

lagunarad

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I can see Allshare Service in the Application Manager, but not in the Apps drawer. Could I have deleted it somehow, and if so is there a way to get it back?

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Try rebooting your phone.... also, are you using the stock TW launcher that came with the phone or did you install a 3rd party launcher like Nova, Apex, etc..? Make sure you didn't accidentally "hide" the app.

lagunarad

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Try rebooting your phone.... also, are you using the stock TW launcher that came with the phone or did you install a 3rd party launcher like Nova, Apex, etc..? Make sure you didn't accidentally "hide" the app.

Using stock launcher, checked hidden apps, and restarted. Still no where to be found.

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Using stock launcher, checked hidden apps, and restarted. Still no where to be found.

Did you deactivate it? Go to the app manager and go all the way to the bottom of the app list to see the deactivated ones (they do not appear in alphabetically order with the other active apps).

lagunarad

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
SOLVED Re: Lost my Allshare app icon

Did you deactivate it? Go to the app manager and go all the way to the bottom of the app list to see the deactivated ones (they do not appear in alphabetically order with the other active apps).

SOLVED! It was deactivated. Thank you!!!!

rohit11292

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: SOLVED Re: Lost my Allshare app icon

i am using samsung galaxy s duos,tried all the above,didint hide it nor deactivated. i can see it in app manager but not the icon .my android version is 4.04.plz help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz