Setting LED Priority

KurtM88

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Is there any wayto change priority of the led light.. for example if I have an email and a text, the LED will only flash the color of missed email and I'd rather have it flash the color for missed text

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

TeeX

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
if you're rooted, you can now use the awesome Lightflow app. You can prioritize with that, or it will cycle through the different notifications if you have more than one at a time.

btw, Lightflow was just updated to work with the S3. I've just reinstalled it and it works flawlessly. The best app add-on IMO.

KurtM88

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
if you're rooted, you can now use the awesome Lightflow app. You can prioritize with that, or it will cycle through the different notifications if you have more than one at a time.

btw, Lightflow was just updated to work with the S3. I've just reinstalled it and it works flawlessly. The best app add-on IMO.

So do you have to be rooted or was it updated to work without root

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
If Andrew ever gets lightflow to work properly without root I will buy an S3. The led problem is the only thing holding me back.

lbkiml

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Is there any wayto change priority of the led light.. for example if I have an email and a text, the LED will only flash the color of missed email and I'd rather have it flash the color for missed text

...a missed text?

tk-093

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking forward to using Light Flow again once they figure out what Samsung 'effed up with the OS. It's an awesome app.