Any Juice Defender users?

montanaxvi

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I installed the premium version about 2 days after getting the S3 due to the scheduling functionality of disabling the radios as well as the silencing the
ringers and auto wifi management which all worked great for about a week then it just stopped working. My wifi would work as intended but all other features wouldn't. Anyone know of a particular issue with the S3 and Juice Defender? I've already tried wiping the backup file off the SD card and a clean install which did nothing to alleviate the problem. I'm running stock, up to date, non rooted.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I use the free one Idk if it's better with or without it haha but my battery life is pretty good.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

anon(181017)

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I just use the free one and leave it set on the balanced profile, then use the widget to quickly toggle it on/off. I only turn it on at work and when I'm sleeping (and only when I remember to actually toggle it), I figure those are good times to conserve a little battery from constant data checking. But I toggle it off whenever I'm using the phone regularly because I get tired of the constant lag between screen on and data starting.

If this phone had the same "Night time data saver" mode that my DX had I would probably just leave it at that...

montanaxvi

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I really liked the power management features Motorola provides, the night mode on the Atrix was really nice. This is what I was trying to get when I started using Juice Defender.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary