Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Calendar reminders still not working

Hi, I had the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy Note II, after you make sure that you are using the default calender, I found out that if I changed the "Lock time zone" option in the calender settings, the alert will go off, and of course in "Event notification" you need to make sure that "Set alerts & notifications" is set to "Alert" not "status bar notification" or "Off", one more thing, I used to use "google calender" and sometimes it is not going off (maybe because it is not syncing properly) , but when I used "My Calender" it worked fine.

Hi, I had the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy Note II, after you make sure that you are using the default calender, I found out that if I changed the "Lock time zone" option in the calender settings, the alert will go off, and of course in "Event notification" you need to make sure that "Set alerts & notifications" is set to "Alert" not "status bar notification" or "Off", one more thing, I used to use "google calender" and sometimes it is not going off (maybe because it is not syncing properly) , but when I used "My Calender" it worked fine. So it is about the timing option in calender settings.

Quote Originally Posted by kaufmansm View Post
    well, it didn't help me. still have the same issue with reminders not working right.
    Sorry this didn't work, if you want I could try to walk you through it by phone just to make sure you're not missing anything.

Also I tried the time zone trick and nothing changed for me prior to these steps

Sent from my phone that has no eye
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12