Hey everybody, is anyone using juice defender successfully on the s3 and if so what settings are you using
    Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    08-14-2012 02:22 PM
    Haven't found a need to use an app like JD. The battery life on the GS3 is much better than the GNex it replaced (w/extended battery) for me.
    08-14-2012 04:08 PM
    Which extended battery do you guys recommend that doesn't require replacement door?

As for Juice Defender, I am currently using it right now, not sure if it makes any difference.
    08-14-2012 05:14 PM
    GreenPower Premium is essentially the same thing, but it wouldn't toggle my 3G back on when I woke my phone up. Uninstalled it :/

Sent from my rooted/modded/stock Samsung Galaxy SIII using Android Central Forums
    08-14-2012 05:28 PM
    Is there an extended battery that doesn't require a replacement door?
    08-14-2012 08:42 PM
    Hey everybody, is anyone using juice defender successfully on the s3 and if so what settings are you using
    Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    I did custom but free version has limitations. I may buy the paid version.
    08-14-2012 09:59 PM
    Anyone else have this issue with JD? Once I wake up the phone after some down time half the apps don't work. I am unable to get weather or anything else that uses data. i have to restart the phone to get all the functions back. I did nothing to the settings either and have it on the default balanced setting. Any ideas before i dump it off?
    08-14-2012 11:02 PM
    I made a thread a couple days ago about JD. Stopped working correctly for me after a week

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    08-15-2012 12:19 AM
    I do not need juice defender on this phone.
    08-15-2012 12:59 PM
    I've been using it for about a month.

I like the fact that it automatically turns off my wifi when I leave the signal area and turns it on when I return. I have Tasker and it had a similar feature, but wasn't as reliable.

JD will also turn off your radios when you put your phone to sleep and then turn it on a predetermined intervals to check for info. It doesn't always reliably turn it back on and connect though, so I have it set to keep wifi on at known wifi locations when asleep.

I think it saves me power. When asleep and not using wifi my phone uses 1-2% per hour.

I'd be interested to see if anyone else has other apps that work as well.
    08-17-2012 06:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD