Stock Camera app + quick pic (default gallery?)

SMD

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi
Is there a way to make quick pic the default gallery app when I'm INSIDE the camera app? In other words, I don't like the stock gallery app and when u use camera the little picture icon at the bottom right takes u to the gallery app when selected. Can I change that so it goes to quick pic when selected? Is the only way by downloading another camera app and setting the default gallery to quick pic?

I want to be able to use all the features of the stock camera app like best photo and continuous shooting and panorama, etc.

Any ideas?

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
You could probably freeze the stock gallery.

I'm going to assume it's not possible to disable it in your stock application settings, but Titanium Backup or Bloat Freezer will do the trick (rooting is required).

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII running CleanROM 1.0

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Well, looks like you can disabled Gallery via the stock application settings.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII running CleanROM 1.0

SMD

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Well, looks like you can disabled Gallery via the stock application settings.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 running CleanROM 1.0

I disabled it and it causes the stock camera app to force close when u select the gallery icon. Bummer. Not sure how to re-enable the gallery now. Maybe restart? Any camera apps that are good, fast, and can do all the features of the stock camera like best shot, panorama, and continuous shot? I guess that's my only option here without rooting which I don't really want to do right now.

blade22222

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Look at the bottom of the application list, all disabled apps are listed there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: SMD

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay