1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Photoshop on s3

I installed the Photoshop app on my S3. However, it's unable to find any images on my phone or from my facebook account..

I never had an issue with my original galaxy S phone, and moved the microns sd card containing hundreds of images to my new S3.....

Uninstalled and reinstalled and the same issue persisted...

Anyone got similar issue and perhaps a solution?

Appreciate you input.

Cheers

James

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    CM10

Default Re: Photoshop on s3

I had this problem too. After playing with it a little bit and taking a couple more pictures, I think it only recognizes pictures that are on the internal storage. Try copying a couple pictures from your SD card to the internal storage and see what happens.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I have been taking pictures but the Photoshop still can't find the images....

Maybe there is a bug fix soon....

Thanks

James

ROM
    CM10

Quote Originally Posted by James Changstein View Post
    I have been taking pictures but the Photoshop still can't find the images....
    Are you saving new pictures to the external SD card or to the internal storage? That made a difference for me. Pictures saved to the internal storage were found by Photoshop Express or whatever it's called.

Me too. It only finds pics left on internal memory. Consequently, I don't use it. Dumb program design...

On Photoshop Express go to settings and uncheck "show camera photos only in Phone view. All your photos on the SD card will show up.

the pictures show in the gallery, but when I go to edit the screens goes black