How the hell do I get this thing to vibrate???

deputydog95

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I've got a simple profile program (quick profiles pro). It will get the ringer to vibrate, but all my notifications are completely silent.

So I tried just holding the volume rocker bar down till the phone buzzes. Same thing. Now everything is silenced. Even the ringer doesn't buzz.

I just want to simply set the phone to either ring or vibrate. Don't get why this is so complicated...

What am I doing wrong here???

RickG.

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is what your talking about but if you go settings+sound and check volume and vibrate it will do both. It took me a second too. I'm used to being able to hold the volume rocker as well.

deputydog95

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I'll give that a try. But my understanding was that on that setting, it would ring and vibrate simultaneously. I'm trying to have a setting where it will just vibrate. That way if I'm in a meeting or somewhere noisy, I can stay on top of things.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Try llama profiles. I love it. It comes with pre set sound profiles but you can customize it to your liking. Set it to go on vibrate at certain times or certain places or both. Lock yourself in vibrate mode so it doesn't change profiles and a lot of other cool features

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC