Appointments at verizon?!

Krnmc

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Just walked in to a verizon store to talk to a service rep. About my phones poor reception issue and i was told that i need to make a appointment for tomorrow since its all full today.... Wohh when did that happen? I rememeber you were able to just walk in and wait few mins. And bam! .... =. =

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Srambo217

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Next time just say, "If you're not going to help me than go get someone who will."

They can't just tell you to leave, and I've been told via CS on the phone that if employees are mistreating you or not following up with things that were noted on your account to call them right away and give them the store location / name of employee. I've never ratted an employee out but I've definitely raised my voice and demanded to see a manager. Let's just say I left happy and with a working phone ;)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

lbkiml

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I went in once with only 2 customers just looking around at the phones. The CSR said that I would have to wait for 30 minutes for the next available rep. I took a look around to see that pretty much no one was there, then 20 seconds later they said "okay, we are ready for you."

valorian

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
This must be something that store is doing. Verizon stores should not require you to make an appointment. Some Verizon stores are independently owned and some are corporate owned. This must be an independently owned store.